This has been a wonderful Christmas season. It was an amazing year, full of great things I will never forget. I don't have the time to be too wordy, so here are a few more Christmasy photos I just had to share.
SO many moments went uncaptured because I either left my camera in the bag, or I just drank it all in while my camera sat, usually switched on, in my lap or hung over my shoulder.
Enjoy. I did.
 |
| Christmas morning |
 |
| Rain on Christmas Eve |
 |
| Ming on Christmas Eve |
 |
| The view off our deck |
 |
| Maddie on Christmas morning |
 |
| A Poinsettia for my Mom |
 |
| My labor intensive cookie therapy. |
Farewell, 2010!
 |
Nathan wearing Maddie's coat
|
“Our life is frittered away by detail ... simplify, simplify.”
~Henry David Thoreau
No comments:
Post a Comment