I celebrated my 20 year high school reunion.
And discovered a calling for Photography
On December 31, we continued the tradition of ending the year among family and friends. It's hard to imagine not being with my sister on New Year's Eve, it is where I have ended most years, and where I enjoy being.
These wonderful people are my sister's family, and a second family to me. We fit well together, things are comfortable and laid back, we clink glasses, laugh, talk and comfort, soothe crying babies and prepare delicious food. We come together for birthdays, laugh together and take care of each other. We are there for marriages, births and deaths.
We have grown together. And that is family.
Happy New Year, friends and family.
| New Year's Morning |
"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice."
~T.S. Eliot
No comments:
Post a Comment