Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life in a Crystal Forest

It has only been a few days since my last blog post, so this one will be less "wordy" and more image heavy.
I was collecting so many photos on my camera that I had to do an upload.
Temperatures have been bitter cold and I am sure it has been nearly impossible for our little friends outside to find food.
Around here, we think about that.


After last week's ice storm and flurricane, our back deck was treacherous.
There was no getting to the bird feeder or placing bagels and fruit in a bowl on the table on our deck.
So, we tossed. Seed, bread, fruit, bagels, buns... whatever we had to give, we shared.


And in return, we were visited by some precious little souls.






I just can't stop snapping these photos. It's a constant show, right in our back yard.






This has seriously been the most challenging post I have ever done, to only share a few of the photos.
This next one just makes me laugh. Poor Buddha.


Have a good week friends. I hope you enjoyed the show as much as we did!



"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!"  ~Theophile Gautier

No comments:

Post a Comment